Friday, November 2

Happy Halloween!!


You'd think between the ward Trunk or Treat on Saturday and Halloween on Wednesday, I'd be able to get one picture with all 4 boys together in their costumes, but it didn't happen! I could barely get them to hold still long enough for individual pictures.
Tyler wanted to borrow his cousin's Sorcerer Mickey costume, but we weren't able to get it on Saturday so he used last year's Jack Sparrow costume for the Trunk-or-Treat, and dressed up as Mickey on Halloween. Ryan chose to be a "Karate Ninja," Mckay was Tigger (complete with bouncing!), and Brayden was a dinosaur.


On Halloween we ended up down the street at Larsen's house with the Lamb's. The dad's took the kids around the neighborhood while the mom's passed out candy. The kids came back and dumped out their loot to trade, and played in the back yard while the adults hung out in the front yard. It was a fun night!

6 comments:

Koi said...

How fun! I miss hanging out with everyone. Those were good times. Everyone is old in our hood. Only a few even hand out candy.

Lorena said...

That's totally my idea of a good Halloween...when Dad takes them Trick Or Treating. I like to just sit and visit. I wish I was over with my old buddies visiting, though.

Adam - Janet - Owen - Caroline said...

You NEED to get Paula and Mindy going on a blog! Keep bugging 'em 'til they give in. I need to come up there and see you guys.

ilm3ib said...

Your punkins look adorable. The Jack-O-Lanterns turned out cute too~ What a family. The boys are getting so dang big~!

ilm3ib said...

Okay...Come by our page... We're having a party for Collin and we'd love you to come! Let me know!!!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

What a fun night, looks like the gang had fun! It was sure great to see everyone last week!