Monday, August 11

Breaking Dawn Book Party


Friday night, a bunch of girls from our ward went to the Breaking Dawn book party at Borders. We all had matching shirts made that said "Got Blood?" on the front and "Bitten and Smitten" on the back. We hung around for the trivia contest and t-shirt contest, then they started lining up to get the books. The lines were very long, so we went over to walmart and were only 20 people back to get our books there. Then some of us went to IHOP for a late treat! It's always lots of fun with just the girls!

3 comments:

Hatch's said...

its so cool to have girl friends to do stuff like that with...okay now i gotta ask...please don't judge me...what with all the hype about this series of books? Am I missing out on something huge?

meghannamarie said...

I didn't realize you were reading the series! How do you like them, are you as wild for them as everone else? Koe just loves them and I am not sure if I want to start or not! I am not a real big vampire person!

kati said...

Ahhh, looks like fun. All my friends from my old ward. Made me sad to see the pictures of all of you. I love the books to. HUGE FAN! Your family looks great. 4 boys??? Wow.