Thursday, October 25

Look what Makenna did!


Ryan came bouncing off the bus last week yelling "Look what Makenna did!" Makenna is my friend Mindy's feisty female version of Ryan, and since our kids spend so much time together they act like siblings. So, I'm thinking he's tattling about something silly, as usual... until he shows me his mouth and his front tooth is missing. This is a shock considering, just that morning he showed me it was loose. Then I think he must have done something to bug her and she hit him, but still I ask what happened. Then they tell me she pulled it out at lunch recess for him so the tooth fairy could come. They were both very proud, but Ryan said it kinda hurt and it bled a lot. The first thing both Kenny and Mindy asked was, "Should he have to split the money with Makenna?"

7 comments:

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

HAHA!! That is too funny! Well yea Ryan though! I lose track... is this is first?

Lorena said...

Ooohh...Makenna might be in the running with me on being the "Top Tooth Puller!" How funny is that? Did they save the tooth?

felicia said...

What a funny story! Cute! and...you've been tagged!

Koi said...

Oliver just said yesterday that he can't wait to get his new teeth.

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

I say they split it. Makenna the agent, she should open a business and charge!

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

i laughed out loud when I read this, that is too funny!! I think they should split it though... LOL too dang funny

meghannamarie said...

I don't think he needs to split it he grew it for 6 yeras!! She just pulled it out!