Sunday, October 28

Tagged....

I was tagged by both Felicia and Kristin.
The instructions they gave me were as follows:
The rules are to post 6 items about yourself (habits, traits, deep dark secrets, etc.) on your blog, then tag 6 more people to do the same. Then you have to post a comment on their blog so they know they have been tagged.
So here is what I came up with:

1) I love ranch dressing. I know this isn't much of a surprise to many of you who know me, but I really love ranch. I would put it on almost anything and everything if I could. Not just out of the bottle ranch (but it will do) , but creamy homemade ranch is the BEST. I know which resturants have "good ranch" and which just buy it. My friends call it my "ranch tooth," like the commercial.

2) I don't like dessert. Most people think that is a great diet plan, but I balance it out with a more than healthy love of greasy, fatty, salty foods. I love almost anything deep fried or covered in melted cheese. Even better dipped in "good ranch" and with a Dr. Pepper!

3) I love eating out! If I could afford it, I would eat out everyday. There's enough variety between fast food, and sit down resturants, and salad bars etc, I never get tired of it. Nothing I make at home ever tastes as good as a resturant. (Probably because I'm too impatient to spend that much time in the kitchen.)

4) I wear more pink than I ever thought I would. As a kid, pink was not my favorite color, it wasn't even close. Now in a house full of boys I have seen plenty of reds and blues. In order to have some things girly I have been wearing a lot of pink, probably overcompensating a bit.

5) I am not a morning person. Although I get up everyday with the boys to do breakfast and scriptures before school, I secretly wish to just go back to bed. In my mind, there are only 2 good reasons to be up early; 1- to go Black Friday shopping, 2- Leaving for Disneyland! Everything else should wait until after 9 or 10 am.

6) Fathers and Sons weekend is better than any birthday or Christmas present. I know it is only one weekend a year, but I absolutely love sending the boys out of the house and spending time with the girls. It is the perfect time for a pedicure, dinner out (somewhere Kenny doesn't like), and SHOPPING!

So I tag: Lorena, Alysen, Koe, Michelle T, Heidi, and Megan

4 comments:

Tandee said...

I love your blog, Michelle! I can't believe you have 4 boys! It's fun to find out some of these fun things about you, too! =)

Tandee said...

I love your blog, Michelle! I can't believe you have 4 boys! It's fun to find out some of these fun things about you, too! =)

Michelle said...

I hear ya sista. I am not a morning person either!! And since my oven has been broken we do eat out and man when I get it fixed I dunno what I am gonna do!!

Mechelle said...

Hey Mitch, it's been a while, I think the last time I saw you it was at Felicia and David's reception. Your family is beautiful, or should I say handsome! anywhoo, come by my blog sometime, it was nice to see you:)