Friday, April 18

Our 10th Anniversary!

Ten years used to seem like a long time, but boy does time fly!
A while ago I remember reading this Hubby Tag on other blogs and thought it would be a fun post for our anniversary.

1. Where did you meet?
In college at EAC. He knew some of my roommates and came over to hang out.

2. Where was your first date?
We actually drove from Thatcher to Globe to go to Jack-in-the Box (1.5 hours each way) to get a Sourdough Jack and a chicken sandwich we were craving. Sort of a dare - I'll go if you go!

3. First Kiss?
He kissed me goodnight after hanging out at my house. (He says I kissed him! HA!)

4. How long did you date??
We started dating in October, and got married in April, so 6 months.

5. When and where did you get married?
We got married in Mesa, April 18th, 1998.

6. How was the reception?
Small and simple, but perfect! Everyone always says it was just right!

7. How was the honeymoon??
Good, just one night in Tempe. We both had to go back to work on Monday. :(


Then


And Now


It's hard to go very far when you have a nursing baby, but we got a sitter for the 3 older boys and my mom watched the baby while we went shopping and out to dinner. It was great to get away just the two of us again!
Love you babe, Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

meghannamarie said...

Cute! You guys are fun! I hope all went well and you had a smokin date!

Lorena said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look like babies in those pictures!

Hatch's said...

This is weird since he is my brother but you guys are cute. Hey also this will be fun info for you...We forgot to PAY our state taxes...are we dead?

Cossebooms said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love the then and now pictures. Hope you had a fun night out.

Wendy said...

Happy Anniversary, I linked to your blog through Jacobsons and Bitter I know them through our old Santa Rita 2 ward. My name is Wendy Billingsley madian name Patterson. My Grandmother Olive Crockett married Ford Crockett who are both long gone but I wondered if your husband is realated to them? I met a few of the Crockets at family reuinons. my e-mail danb_89@yahoo.com Wendy