Saturday, August 1

Brayden's Messes!

Apparently Brayden's hit the mess making stage. He is Constantly making a mess! Every time I turn around, he has gotten into something else! He has learned to carry the kids stool around to get to stuff on top of tables and counters and dressers. It doesn't help that he has 3 older brothers that just leave things out for him. Here's a few recent messes I wasn't too mad to remember to take pictures (like the one today, dumping Elmer's Glue all over the carpet/recliner and spreading it through his hair and all over his face! I was thrilled! Or the one last week where he colored all over his belly - and part of his shorts - with a Sharpie. Again, thrilled!). Hopefully this stage won't last long, 'cause my patience is getting thin!

He believes Spaghettios are better when their spread on his hair, and arms, and tray....



He has a recent fascination with my make-up. He thinks he needs to wear mommy's make-up to look pretty too!
AND you can style your hair with it!
So kind of his brothers to leave the green marker out. We NEVER would have reached the leprechaun look without it!

Yummy, Doritos! It goes with my jacket!


0 comments: