Friday, January 25

Cute Brayden Pics

This is for my sister-in-law, Monica, who can never get enough pictures of Brayden!


Mckay thought Brayden needed to wear his Bob the Builder hat, while watching it together on tv, making him Brayden the Builder!


Apparently he really does like it! He is such a happy kid, and he loves his big brothers, and snuggling with daddy.
Notice the giant wet spot on his shirt! This kid drools more than anyone I've ever seen! Everybody says he must be teething, but only if he's been teething since he was 2 months old! He just drools a LOT! So I try to keep a bib on him 'cause it's better than changing his soaking wet shirt all the time.

This one is especially suited since we are soon to loose our daddy as I become a "tax season widow" yet again. Come on April 15th (which also happens to be Kenny's birthday)!

4 comments:

Hatch's said...

HI my sweet Brayden...I love you! Love the bib!

Carter Family said...

The bib is hilarious. I like the first picture he looks like he is holding the bib with that smile, way too funny.

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

hey, we can't get enough pictures of him either!!! We miss him... SUCH CUTE PICTURES!!! Taylor died when he saw the IRS deduction bib. haha!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.