Wednesday, January 2

Our Christmas Vacation!

One great perk to Kenny's new job is that he is on salary now, so when the office closed from December 22 to January 2, he got a great week and a half vacation, PAID! Since many of us were coming down with colds, we spent plenty of time resting and hanging out together at home. The boys were out of school for Christmas break too, so we also wanted to do some fun things as a family.

We went bowling with my brother Dave and his family, and had a blast!






Kenny took the older boys to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, which they loved (and I'm glad I stayed home with the little boys).


We also hung out with family and played games! We got addicted to a new card game called Ligretto thanks to my sister Kristin and her hubby Taylor. We tried to buy a game after they left town, but apparently it is from Europe (Germany/Switzerland) so it's hard to find and kinda expensive for a card game ($25 on eBay!). BUT, it is the same as another game called Dutch Blitz played in Pennsylvania, so we might buy it instead so we can get all our friends hooked too!

5 comments:

meghannamarie said...

Ok you will have to teach us this game. I learned a few new ones on New Year's eve! We will have to get together sometime!

Koi said...

So invite us over to play. We promise to be good and no swear words.

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

YEA for Ligretto! If you get it on Amazon I think it's cheaper... I think that's where Tay got it.

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

Ok I freakin love ligretto, i have been itchin to play it since i got home so I am going to go make me a deck sometime this weekend and teach sol! Love you guys, kiss those cute boys for me, especially the bebe! I am missing me some bebe brayden!

Hatch's said...

Okay Mitch...I think Megan is there right now to tell you you HAVE to put a new post up...I want more pics of Brayden...but I will take anything...BTW this is a gentle suggestion...I am not mad or anything...