Friday, January 25

Ryan's 100

The kids had their 100th day of school this week and I found this paper in Ryan's folder he brought home from school. The spelling and answers cracked me up and I had to share! Classic Ryan!



Answer the questions below.
IF I HAD A HUNDRED...
1. If I had 100 dollars, I would... by a manchin. (buy a mansion)
2. If I had 100 pencils, I would... breng them t class. (bring them to class)
3. If I had 100 mosquito bites, I would... Stae in bed. (stay in bed)
4. If I had 100 friends, I would... Plae with them. (play with them)
5. If I had 100 legs, I would... sta in bed. (stay in bed)
6. If I had 100 eyes, I would... spie on pypl. (spy on people)
7. If I had 100 __spie gir__, I would... spi on pypl. (spy gear, spy on people)
8. If I had 100 __bruthrs__, I would... jumq with them. (brothers, jump with them)
9. If I had 100 __toy guns__, I would... play with then. (toy guns, play with them)
10. If I had 100 __Lunchis__, I would... yt them. (lunches, eat them)

So apparently, Mansions are much cheaper than I realized; Ryan's class needs more pencils; it's not even worth getting out of bed if you have mosquito bites or too many legs to walk; Ryan can never have too many friends or toy guns to play with; He wants to spy on people (note to self); 4 boys isn't anywhere close to enough for Ryan, and I assume he means jumping on the trampoline, but if he had 100 brothers, I would jump off a cliff; and I need to send more food in Ryan's lunches.

Point Taken!

6 comments:

Hatch's said...

He ROCKS!

Carter Family said...

If I had a 100 boys I would jump with you. One is enough for me. Ryan this was way too cute.

Michelle said...

That is so cute!!! How funny. It is fun to see how and what our kids think.

Raysha said...

Hey, it's Raysha from EA. I saw your link on Koe's page so I thought I would say hi! Your son sounds so cute!

Koi said...

I'm impressed with the the spelling of stay as "stae." technically he's right and dang smart for knowing at his age that "ae" makes a long A sound. Good job Ryan, I just feel bad for you because you thought you were all done having kids. Good luck on the other 96!

ilm3ib said...

I wish he had two hundred dollars so he could buy me a manchin too!