Wednesday, January 2

Family Pictures

My sister-in-law, Felicia, takes great photos and has a nice camera, and since we both had new baby's this year, we decided to try to take each other's family pics. Between the two families, we had 6 cold, wiggly, bored little boys (and 2 big ones) not really in the mood to cooperate. Not to mention my brother standing behind the camera doing goofy things to make the kids laugh. Oh well. Felicia is going to try to photo shop some of them together to get me a decent family picture. Thanks Felicia!














6 comments:

Carter Family said...

Family pictures are always so hard to get everyone to cooperate. They are priceless, the missing tooth and the crazy smiles. I love it.

Jessie Nichols said...

Pictures look great. Glad to know that you are alive. Haven't talked with ya in a while. Good thing you keep your blog updated so I can keep track of your family.
Happy 2008!

Hatch's said...

Your pictures ROCK. Your kids are the best. I love Ryan! Seriously. The ones of you and Kenny were awesome too! I put them all on my computer...

meghannamarie said...

Very Cute all of them! Good thing Felicia took the pictures because how could you choose just a few out of all of them!

Cossebooms said...

I think the pictures are great! It's always nice when they are over with.

Jolley's said...

yeah! i found your blog! I can't believe how grown up all of your kids look! And what a cute little addition you have to your family!
Miss you guys!
Michelle