Tuesday, November 18

Birthday!

First of all,
Thanks for all the kind Birthday wishes!
I had a great day!
After celebrating last weekend, today was a nice simple day!
When I got up this morning (after my kids woke up at 6 am to watch cartoons!) I actually forgot today was my birthday (you KNOW you're getting old when...), until Tyler came in and wished me a quick "Happy Birthday Mom!" I had to stop and think, "Is today my birthday? Oh yeah, it is!" Then it was back to being the mom and getting the kids ready for school, fed and out the door. I got several birthday calls and messages from my family, many while I was talking to Chantelle long distance, so sorry I didn't switch over, but Thanks!

After Mckay got home from pre-school, Megan watched the little boys for me while I met Kenny for lunch at Chili's. Megan also made me a cute recipe holder for my kitchen.

Tonight when Kenny came home from work, he surprised me with Rubios (even though Mindy had already dropped off chili and cornbread for dinner group) and ice cream (since I don't like cake much). He also surprised me with roses, and a birthday card with my Twilight ticket for Thursday night. After dinner, we took the boys to the park to play with Mindy and and her kids.

It was a nice, simple and sweet day!

1 comments:

TheTennesseeWilliams said...

Geez I feel so privileged to be not put on hold! WOW! Sorry to everyone else but it was fun to finally catch up with you!