Sunday, December 14

Happy Thanksgiving!

We went to visit Kenny's family in Thatcher for Thanksgiving. Kenny took Wednesday off work and the boys were out of school all week, so we left as soon as Kenny got home on Tuesday. Kenny's brother and new wife, Danny and Gwen, drove down from Logan in their new Jeep. We had a lot of fun visiting and playing games. Danny even took us all out for some fun in the Jeep! We had dinner with many of Kenny's extended family, and it was fun to see everybody again!





This year I was reflecting on where we were last year, and how far we have come. It was such a rough year for our family in so many ways and we are really grateful to be moving beyond some of our trials. With each trial, I hope to gain more knowledge and wisdom! I am so grateful for our family and friends that support us in our trials. I am so grateful for the Spirit that comforts us in our trials, and while waiting for answers to our prayers. I'm grateful Heavenly Father watches out for us and places us where we need to be, even when the road to get there is rough and uncomfortable! I am grateful to have the faith to take the steps into the dark, even when we don't know what is on the other side, as long as we have faith! I'm grateful for my husband that always works hard, and is always looking for ways to improve things for our family, even if he has to get up very early and go to bed very late. I'm grateful for his willingness, worthiness, and opportunity to serve, (even if it means more getting up very early and going to bed very late!). We have truly felt the Lord's hand in our lives and we are so grateful for it!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

0 comments: