Monday, August 2

Father's and Son's Campout

Every year I am rewarded for having 4 boys when Kenny takes them all camping at the Father's and Son's Campout and I am left alone to do WHATEVER I WANT! By tradition, I always go out to eat and get a pedicure. Usually I do some sort of shopping as well. This year Dave and his boys went with Kenny and my boys, so I went with Felicia and her Mom to dinner at Pei Wei. It was yummy and fun to talk without contstant interuptions from kids. We also looked around Downeast for a bit. Afterward, I met up with Megan and Monica hoping to get a pedicure. Unfortunatly most nail shops were already closed, so we headed up to Tempe town center and ended up poking around Target for the night. The next day, I met Felicia and her Mom at Goodwill for some thrift shopping. We each found several treasures. Then went and got my pedicure before the boys came home.


I was told they had a great time with Dave and his boys! From the pictures, I see they had hot dogs for dinner, roasted marshmallows, went to bed, played some games, played with sticks, climbed trees, and had fun. Sounds good to me!



















0 comments: