Monday, September 1

Brayden's First Birthday!


Today is Brayden's First Birthday! (I can't believe my baby is already 1 years old! I'm so sad, I wish he would just stop growing and stay my little baby forever.) It was nice to have the everybody home for Labor Day, so we were able to have a easy day and he had a good nap! We only got him a few toys, because he doesn't really play them much, he likes playing with his brothers. We invited our family over for cupcakes and ice cream. I made a small cake just for Brayden, and he LOVED it! I've never seen a kid dive into the cake like he was in a pie eating contest. So funny! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAYDEN!


5 comments:

meghannamarie said...

He was so cute! I can't believe that babies frow up so fast and the annoying ages seem to linger on and on! blah!

Hatch's said...

So cute. He is still so teeny though...skinny I mean. I love the pics of him naked b/c you can see the skinniness! I agree with Megan...so sad that kids "frow" up so fast! hee hee!

Shaina said...

I had a hard time when my youngest turned one. For some reason, it was hard to see her transition from my baby to an independent toddler.
The cake pictures are great!

Carter Family said...

I love it when they get into their cake. So cute.

Lorena said...

I can't believe he's one! We have Elena's sugar rush on video...it was quite amusing!