Monday, September 1

Lisa and Gary's Wedding

My sister, Lisa, married a really nice guy named Gary Abbott on Saturday. On Friday night, all the girls went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, one of our family favorites. They even had Lisa get on the saddle (unfortunatly I didn't get my camera out in time for those pics).


The wedding and reception was held in my parents backyard, which was really pretty but kind of muggy with all the humidity. It rained almost every day that week and sprinkled a little earlier in the day, but thank goodness it didn't rain that night! All of our siblings were able to be there, we were just missing a few spouses and kids. It was really beautiful and we are so happy for them. You can just see how happy they are together! Congratulations Lisa and Gary!


Gary, Lisa, My Mom and Dad

The Big Voss Family

The Original Voss Family

All the Sisters and the Brothers

All the Voss brothers and sisters together

I didn't get many pictures during the reception because we were helping out in the kitchen, but we did catch a few of Mckay and Emma dancing. So Cute!

0 comments: