Tuesday, September 2

Mckay's First Day of Pre-School

Today was Mckay's first day of pre-school with Miss Kara! All of my boys have gone to pre-school with Miss Kara. (I totally remember taking Ryan to pre-school at Miss Kara's the week Mckay was born! Boy how time flies!) Mckay was so excited it was finally his turn. He insited on wearing his little Blues Clues backpack, even though his folder and papers wouldn't fit in it. He will be going with his best friend Kelby, which makes a nice carpool for me and Mindy. When I ask him what he did at school he always says "Lots of stuff." He made this picture with his handprints that says

Here are my hands with 10 fingers in all.
My first mark in school to hang on the wall.
As the years go by, I'll remember and say
My hads and I had a great first day.


2 comments:

Hatch's said...

He is so cute!

meghannamarie said...

He is so cute! Happy birthday to him tomorrow!!