Saturday, September 6

Squeaky Clean!


My friend Valynn got me one of the best hook-ups! Her brother-in-law works for Cobblestone Auto Spa and they are opening a new one on Signal Butte and the US 60. They needed to train the new employees so he asked Valynn to bring some of her friends in for a free car wash and full detail before they open. We dropped our cars off for the day and they cleaned EVERYTHING! They even shampooed the carpets and upholstery. My van needed it so badly, it was full of kid funk! I'm way too cheap to pay for a good detail, but I need to clean my van more often. Now it is beautiful, almost like new! It was so awsome! So if you need a good car wash, head over to Cobblestone!

3 comments:

Hatch's said...

SWEET!

meghannamarie said...

That is awesome! Kid Funk is terrible!

Shaina said...

love a good van cleaning!! Reminds me to do ours. Nothing beats a professional job!! looks great.